Internet Explorer Windows
- In your browser's menu bar go to Tools --> Internet Options --> General --> Browsing History --> Delete...
- From this window delete the Temporary Internet Files.
- Close this window, then select OK before exiting the browser.
- In your browser's menu bar, go to Tools --> Options --> Privacy
- From the Privacy window select the Settings... tab found in the Private Data subsection
- In the Private Data subsection window choose Cache and select OK.
- Select Close and then OK again before closing the window and exiting the browser.
Firefox Mac OSX
- On the menu bar, click on the Firefox menu, and select Preferences....
- Select the Advanced panel.
- Click on the Network tab.
- In the Offline Storage section, click Clear Now.
Safari Mac OSX
- In the Mac OSX menu bar, go to Safari --> Empty Cache
Note: It is often necessary to exit and close all browser windows after clearing your local cache in order for changes take effect.
How do I clear my cookies?
How do I find out which version of a web browser I am using?